MUSEUM, EXHIBITION INTERIOR DESIGN…
Designing museums and exhibitions is a multidimensional activity involving the aesthetic, factual, spatial and technical aspects. The designer takes into account such questions as: the character and the duration of the exhibition, the mission of the museum/organizer, the type of exhibits, the limits of the given place, etc. In the final interior design there are guidelines concerning communication and space, the choice of exposition systems or independent projects, the type and the arrangement of the lightning, graphical projects of collages and descriptions. In addition, all kinds of advertising materials, graphically corresponding with the interior design, are prepared.
- We design all kinds of space for the culture sector: museum premises, exhibitions, expositions, open-air exhibitions.
- We organize investment realization and business projects.
- We design brand visual identification materials: logo, descriptions, titles, catalogues, brochures, websites.
- We design independent solutions: exhibition schemes, games, gadgets, souvenirs.
- We prepare advertising materials for all kinds of printed and electronic carriers: light boxes, posters, signboards, leaflets, billboards, AdWords.